These are awesome entry-level snowboards to get your kids riding when it snows in town. Snowboarding is super fun and this is an economical way to get your kids started.
These awesome boards are designed, developed, tested, and proven winners for wintertime sledding and boarding fun. This is an excellent way adults can train young toddlers and kids by towing them around the snow trails or just cruising through the neighborhood park when the snow is falling.
These are contoured and engineered for fun in the snow. The material each board is crafted from is premium and designed for the job at hand.
The snowboard is 48 inches in length and 14.5 inches wide and weighs only 1.85lbs making it light enough that little ones will be able to pick it up or walk it back in tow. There are tons of snow sled options out there, but if you are looking for a snowboard for toddlers this is the one you need to check out.
- Two 48″ Foam Snowboards with Super Groove bottom
- Each board has top loading tow rope plug with molded handle
- Strong expanded polystyrene core with strengthening layer
- Engineered deck Contour for improved grip
- Tested for riders up to 165-lbs.
There are no reviews yet.