This is the classic wooden sled with metal rails for super fun sledding. The steering control whether used with your feet, hands, or rope will guide your sled wherever you need to go. Bring back some nostalgic sled riding and create awesome winter adventure family memories for your kids with the Flexible Flyer Classic Sled Metal Runner sled. If you like to get going fast on the hill, the metal runners on this sled are built for speed once the snow really hardens.
- CLASSIC SLED – This original Flexible Flyer steel runner sled. Sled’s 48-inch size is small enough for kids to pull up the hill, but large enough for most adults to enjoy winter sledding
- STEERING – Carve turns with maximum control. Steer lying down with your hands, or in a seated position with your feet, or with a rope (not included) attached to the steering bar
- DURABLE – Made of smooth birch wood with powder-coated steel runners, this wooden & metal sled features double knee construction
- FAST – Once the snow is packed with a few tracks, this is the fastest, most maneuverable sled on the hill. Super-slick red steel sled runners fly down hills
- KIDS & ADULTS – A steering sled for kids ages 5 and up (and most adults). Holds 250 lbs. Measures 48 x 20 x 6. 5 inches. Weighs 12 lbs. This vintage sled comes fully assembled